Honda CB750 Sandcast

Web Site Changes

Wayne · 116 · 33367

4pots1969

• View Profile
Here is a picture of the mule on the right side.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Gerard, fantastic picture.  I see "Motorcyclist" on picture.  "Motorcyclist" is an American magazine, actually there were two magazines named motorcyclist.  Is this cover of magazine ?  If so, what month and year ?

AND..... this may not be the same machine as the other white machine.  This machine has a rubber upper brake hose; not steel brake line.

the only other possibility would be the steel line was replaced with a rubber hose and other parts.........

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who is contributing to improving our web site and also for the donations. We're getting there and we have lots of great new photo's and information we will be adding to the site once we are on the new format.

Hopefully I'll shake this little virus over the next few days and we can go back at moving information over into the new format. We're close!  :)

Wayne, super job.   Simply super.

DW69K0

• View Profile
Look at those beautiful fat exhaust clamps on the white mule!
DW

hondasan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great picture. I sure would like to have a root around on those shelves!

Cheers - Chris r.
Chris R.
302/338

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Another interesting bike Cam cover is a real treat
Yabba Dabba KP

benjixt

• View Profile
Gerard, fantastic picture.  I see "Motorcyclist" on picture.  "Motorcyclist" is an American magazine, actually there were two magazines named motorcyclist.  Is this cover of magazine ?  If so, what month and year ?

AND..... this may not be the same machine as the other white machine.  This machine has a rubber upper brake hose; not steel brake line.

the only other possibility would be the steel line was replaced with a rubber hose and other parts.........

Hi

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/blogs/making-honda-cb750-king-motorcycles?image=1

best regard

4pots1969

• View Profile
A few images from a French magazine...

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I've been a bit quiet as of late however I am working fairly diligently at getting the technical information moved into the new format. Anything orange and  underlined is an active link. Feel free to browse. Thank you to those still sending information and images. We'll get to it all eventually. The main goal right now is to get the existing content into the new format.

http://cb750sandcastonly.com/new/technical_main.html

Thank you as well to those of you who have donated. It's very much appreciated.
[size=

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
OK! All of the information currently on our old web site from the "Production Models" button has been moved over into the new format. I have also incorporated some of the images from the "Technical/Restoration Support button into these pages. Please have a look and let me know if you see any errors. It was a lot of eye blurring copying and re-formatting. :/

The plan for this area is to augment it with more images detailing the changes and "distinctions" as already shown on some of the pages such as the Air Cleaner - Case - Element page.
http://www.cb750sandcastonly.com/new/tech/frame_group_11.html

Here's the main menu page for what will now be knows as the Technical - Restoration - Parts and "Distinctions" area.
Have a look around and let's make sure we clean up errors as we go.
http://cb750sandcastonly.com/new/technical_main.html

Ongoing this section will be a work in progress adding details, images etc.

Thank you again for your interest in making our site the best that it can be.

Thank you as well to those of you who have donated. It's very much appreciated
[size=

bojje

• View Profile
Hi Wayne!
Please tell me how to report Changes in the VIN-directory.
I´ve sold two of my sandcasts and would like to change owner of these bikes.
Out of that I´ve also bought Another sandcast to put into the directory.
Tanks in advance, Bo from Sweden.