Honda CB750 Sandcast

Thin Lip Alternator Cover Opportunity

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile

markb

• View Profile
I ordered a high end 5-axis machining center for my personal shop.
:o Must be a nice shop!  I'm still on board.  Put me down for two.  I've got one and I'll find another cover.
Mark B
1969 CB750 sandcast #97 restored - Sold Restoration thread link
1969 CB750 sandcaxt #576 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #1553 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #1990 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #5383 restored - Sold Restoration thread link
1970 CB750 K0 restored - Sold
2010 H-D Tri Glide Ultra Classic (Huh?)

kmb69

• View Profile
Keith:
       If you decide to do the project good on you. I would guess from your earlier posting you already have several thin lipped covers to use as a pattern. I would be good for two (2) covers and if you need cores i can supply them also. Marty K.

Marty, I do have several thin lipped covers to use as a pattern. This is not a gotta make money deal for me and I don't need a certain number of commitments. I will be doing some for myself and will post results for review. Machine is scheduled to be delivered early April.

Keith

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Yes please 2 for me ;D
Forgot to mention I have covers also
Yabba Dabba KP

cb7504

• View Profile
Keith: I asked to have my thin lipped alternator cover returned, of which i received today. Your up next if you decide to do some of the modified covers. Marty K.

1941wld

• View Profile
I wondering while ya'll are getting the type I covers made, what is the chance of have some type II covers made for the rest of the sandcast serial numbers?

I'd like to know if there is a need/interest (or maybe a larger need) for the type II covers to be reproduced/altered from current cover stock.????????

Anyone need the type II covers for their sandcast? I do!

Conrad